PLC INPUTS AND OUTPUTS DEVICES : PLC TUTORIAL - 5

In our last Tutorial we discuss about PLC programming languages. But in this tutorial we will be covered about the Input and Out devices of a PLC.


PLC INPUTS AND OUTPUTS DEVICES : PLC TUTORIAL - 5


 

                   FOR PLC TUTORIAL - 4 ( CLICK HERE )

 What Do We Need To Consider When Choosing A PLC?

There are many PLC systems on the market today. Other than cost, you must consider the following when deciding which one will best suit the needs of your application.

  • Will the system be powered by AC or DC voltage?
  • Does the PLC have enough memory to run my user program?
  • Does the system run fast enough to meet my application’s requirements?
  • What type of software is used to program the PLC?
  • Will the PLC be able to manage the number of inputs and outputs that my application requires?
  • If required by your application, can the PLC handle analog inputs and outputs, or maybe a combination of both analog and discrete inputs and outputs?
  • How am I going to communicate with my PLC?
  • Do I need network connectivity and can it be added to my PLC?
  • Will the system be located in one place or spread out over a large area?




Blog, Updated at: 08:38

0 comments:

Post a Comment